Volvo Demo and Loaner Inventory in Orange County, CA
When shopping for a car, the decision is often positioned as buying new versus buying used; however, that leaves out one important option - buying a demo or loaner vehicle. Demo vehicles are never formally registered to an owner, but may be used to provide test drives or driven by staff.
While they do not have completely fresh odometers, they often still have minimal mileage while providing some savings. This can make buying a demo or a loaner car an opportunity to get the best of both worlds.
Why Buy a Demo Volvo?
Here are some of the best benefits of shopping from Volvo Cars Mission Viejo demo and loaner inventory:
Lower Prices Than Buying New
When choosing between a new car or a loaner or demo vehicle, the primary benefits of choosing the latter is the money that you can save. Although the mileage placed on these vehicles is minimal, our dealership accounts for it when we set our prices. Meaning, you can get the car that you're looking for at a better rate, or you can even invest in a slightly more expensive, new vehicle with the same financing options.
Lower Mileage Than Buying Used
The discount offered for purchasing a loaner or demo vehicle is not as high as when purchasing used, but there is a big difference in the number of miles you should expect to find on your car at the time of purchase. Unlike vehicles sold back to a dealership, loaner and demo vehicles often see much lower mileage.
Many are available with less than a thousand miles of use prior to sale. Demo vehicles extending far beyond that are very rare. When you purchase a loaner or demo vehicle, it is nearly the same as buying new when it comes to mileage.
Comprehensive Vehicle History
Since loaners and demo cars have not been sold to customers in the past, there is no mystery about their usage or service history. Therefore, our dealership has a full accounting of your potential vehicle's history. This allows you to request this information and make a more informed decision before making a commitment.
New Car Promotions
While loaner and demo vehicles are not considered new, they are commonly treated as such in terms of dealership offers. Because their usage is so low and they have never been registered to a private owner, you can benefit from the same perks and offers available on our excellent line of new car purchases. This can help you take advantage of the specials we hold throughout the year to help you save even more.
Factory Warranty Eligibility
Another benefit of purchasing a vehicle with so few miles on it is the list of factory warranties that most new vehicles come with. A demo or loaner vehicle is unlikely to have used up a significant portion of its available factory warranty coverage. This provides you with excellent vehicle protection against any concerns related to manufacturing or installation error, which can lead to problems for your new vehicle.
Demo Cars We Offer
Here at Volvo Cars Mission Viejo, we are proud to offer a full range of demo cars for our customers looking for an excellent deal on a like-new vehicle. Our line of demo and loaner vehicles include options in the following lines:
- Volvo Momentum Sedan: For drivers looking for all the high quality comfort and performance that they know and expect from Volvo, look no further than the Momentum sedan option. It offers a smooth drive and all the amenities you need to make each drive a delight.
- Volvo Inscription Sedan: If you want a more luxurious make than the already classy Volvo Momentum, you can opt instead for the Volvo Inscription sedan. With smooth Nappa leather and premium features, there's no finer sedan option on the market, and with demo prices, it's a deal you can't pass up.
- Volvo Momentum SUV: Sedans aren't the only market that Volvo offers premium options for at non-premium prices. With the Momentum SUV, you get all the same wonderful comfort and quality, with a larger interior. This allows for increased cargo capacity when you have big plans on the weekend and need to load up the car with gear and guests.
- Volvo Inscription SUV: As with the sedan options, Volvo also offers the Inscription SUV. It takes the already wonderful features of the Volvo Momentum SUV and mixes them with additional flair that boosts luxury to an even higher level.
- Volvo Cross Country: If you're looking to split the difference between an SUV and a sedan, then the wagon-bodied Volkswagen Cross Country may be the perfect fit for you. With a vehicle that drives more like a sedan, but with storage more like an SUV, it can offer the perfect fit.
- Volvo Recharge: Electric vehicles are the cars of the future, and Volvo is ready to make its mark on the field with the excellent Volvo Recharge. For a green option, it's your best choice.
Shop at Volvo Cars Mission Viejo
The automotive professionals at Volvo Cars Mission Viejo are the best automotive sales professionals in the area. When you begin your next vehicle search, there's no better place to start than at our lot. Our experienced staff can discuss what you're looking for with you, go over your responsible budget, and help you find a vehicle that fits your needs at a price you love.
You can try out one of our excellent demo and loner vehicle options, and leave the lot with a new car that you absolutely love at a price will you love even more. Give us a call or come see us in person. We can't wait to hear from you!